Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Good introduction to a comparative essay

Good introduction to a comparative essay

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Comparative Advantage: The Ö

Good introduction to a comparative essay

Academic Proofreading -
Essay Writing Service Tailored to Your Ö

Argumentative Essay - PowerPoint PPT Presentation. To view this presentation, you'll need to enable Flash. PPT Argumentative Essay PowerPoint presentation | free to view - id: 380cd-MmEzM. Good Introduction To A Essay! The Adobe Flash plugin is john identity needed to view this content. Every week, I read Time magazine. Good To A Essay! I also look through the news in USA Today twice a week. Online Checking! . I, then, should have a part-time job. To A Essay! . PowerPoint PPT presentation. Argumentative Essay How to make your point on paper. What Is an Argumentative Essay? When you have an opinion and try to convince your. listener or reader to accept your opinion. When you are agreeing or disagreeing with. something or someone.

There are two types of argumentative. compositions 1. Advantages and plot book, disadvantages 2. Expressing opinions/ providing solutions to. problems 3. Expressing arguments for and against good comparative essay, a topic. How convincing is this line? What is in a paragraph? A paragraph must include two parts A topic sentence Support sentences Also, paragraphs often include Transition words Example sentences Concluding sentences Which sentences must include specific facts? A. a topic sentence B. a basic support sentence C. a specific example sentence D. a concluding sentence E. a transitional sentence.

Heres whats in a paragraph Which sentences have specific, factual details? One of mla citation of essays my favorite pastimes is good reading. Every week, I read Time magazine. I also look through the news in USA Today twice a. week. In it, I read the headlines and plot book report, the money section. These sentences must include specific facts A. a topic sentence B. a basic support sentence C. Good Introduction Essay! a specific example sentence D. a concluding sentence E. Thesis! a transitional sentence. What is a topic sentence? A topic sentence is the good to a comparative essay, essential main idea for a. paragraph. It comes from one of the three points in the. thesis itself. It states an opinion on the topic.

It tells the reader what to expect from the. paragraph. Which one is the topic sentence? One of my favorite pastimes is reading. Every week, I read Time magazine. I also look through the news in USA Today twice a. week. In it, I read the headlines and resume to office, the money section. To A Comparative Essay! Here is a topic sentence A topic sentence states an opinion. It proposes what the paragraph will prove. What is the paragraph proving? a. That reading is barbara jordan essay important. Good Introduction Essay! b. That the news is words in essays necessary. c. That reading is a hobby on mine. Here is the topic sentence One of my favorite pastimes is reading. Every week, I read Time magazine.

I also look through the news in good introduction to a comparative USA Today twice a. week. In it, I read the headlines and the money section. Which ones are topic sentences? There is too much air pollution. There is a lot of air pollution. Some parents support their children. Parents must support their children. To me, a good meal is home-cooked. Anyone can find good food almost anywhere.

Topic sentences express opinions. So we compare phrases like a lot of to too much. Jordan Essay! support to must support almost anything to home-cooked. The judgmental phrases allow the writer to. What are transition words? Transition words are the logical connections that. link your paragraphs together. Use transitions especially to introduce the main. parts of the essay, essay The thesis Topic sentences The conclusion Teens avoid driving the family mini-van. I, __, need to have my own sports car. Students do best working 10-15 hours per week. __, I should have a part-time job. a. consequently, b. therefore, c. however. Here are the transitions Most college essays explain causes and present. reasons. For this reason, cause-effect words such as. therefore, thus, and consequently are among the.

most commonly used transition expressions that. are used in essays. Teens avoid driving the edited, family mini-van. I, therefore, need to comparative, have my own sports car. Students do best working 10-15 hours per week. I, consequently, should have a part-time job. Can you fill in the transitions? It seems that cows and jordan, whales are in a same. Introduction To A Comparative Essay! situation. __, there are some differences to. compare. __, many cows are slaughtered everyday. __ whales are protected by book report, international laws. __, cows are important provisions for all over. the world. __, whales are important edible. animals only in a few countries. Good Introduction To A! __, there is the.

biggest difference between cows and whales. While. whales are free in the huge ocean until caught by. people, cows are raised in the field to be eaten. Use these transition words and phrases to fill in. the blanks in the passage on the right a. first b. second c. John Essay Identity! finally d. however e. yet f. in contrast. Here are the transition words On the surface, it seems that cows and whales are. in good to a comparative essay a same situation. Locke Identity! However, there are some. differences to compare. First, many cows are. slaughtered everyday. Yet whales are protected by. international laws. Second, cows are important. provisions for all over the world. To A Comparative! In contrast, whales are important edible animals only in a few. To Office! countries. Finally, there is the biggest. difference between cows and whales.

While whales. are free in the huge ocean until caught by. people, cows are raised in the field to be eaten. Introduction To A Comparative Essay! Paragraphs develop the argument. Which sentence strengthens the argument? College students do best when they work 10-15. hours per transition, week. I, then, should have a part-time.

job. A part-time job will help me to keep busy and to. avoid wasting my time. But part-time work might just get in the way of. my social life. Use details to fully develop the to a comparative, main idea of. your topic sentence. Facts help explain the significance of good your topic. sentence. Therefore, dont just state your opinion over good introduction to a essay, and. overargue your point with facts. Facts are names and numbers.

Can you use real evidence? Support your idea with a realistic example. For instance, write down the persons name or the. name of the object. You can use a quote from an expert. Numbers, including prices and dates, also count. as specific proof. Which of the two sentences is better??

College students do best when working 15 hours. I, then, need a part-time job. It will keep me. from wasting time. Other friends, for instance, may need the time to. develop social skills. My friend Mario, for example, works 12 hours. weekly and gets good grades. End paragraphs with comments. College students excel working 15 hours a week.

I, then, need a part-time job to keep me busy. My. friend Mario, for example, works 12 hours weekly. and gets As and Bs. Part-time work will help me, too. Who knows, maybe the job will be fun? Dont expect your examples to explain. themselvesthey cant! Always analyze and comment on the evidence you. have already presented.

Finish the paragraph by connecting your ideas. back to the thesis. Which sentence adds better? ? End paragraphs with comments. College students excel working 15 hours a week. On Personal Identity! I, then, need a part-time job to to a, keep me busy. Barbara Jordan Essay! My. friend Mario, for example, works 12 hours weekly. and gets As and Bs. Part-time work will help. To A Comparative Essay! me, too. Which evidential facts support the theory that. part time work assists college students?

In other words, what details exist in john locke on personal identity the brief. Good Introduction! passage on the right? Is it really that hard for you to to office, write at this. End paragraphs with comments. Introduction Essay! College students excel working 15 hours a week. I, then, need a part-time job to keep me busy. My. friend Mario, for example, works 12 hours weekly. and gets As and Bs.

Part-time work will help. me, too. Barbara Jordan! How many facts are in this paragraph of just. What are a paragraphs parts? __1. College students excel working 15 hr/week. Introduction Comparative Essay! __2. I, then, need a part-time job. __3. It will keep me busy. __4. My friend Mario, for essay example, works 12 hours. weekly and gets As and Bs. __5. Part-time work will also help me to stay. serious. Use these words to identify the paragraph parts.

Here are the paragraph parts E 1. College students excel working 15 hr/week. hours weekly and to a comparative, gets As and Bs. D 5. Online! Part-time work will also help me to stay. serious. Comparative! Use these words to identify the essay, paragraph parts. on the right. transition sentence support example explaining sentence comment sentence topic sentence. What is in a paragraph? A paragraph must include two parts A topic sentence Support sentences Also, paragraphs often include Transition words Example sentences Concluding sentences Which sentences must include specific facts? A. a topic sentence B. a basic support sentence C. a specific example sentence D. a concluding sentence E. Good To A Comparative Essay! a transitional sentence. Heres whats in a paragraph Which sentences have specifics? Dalton State offers many majors. With over 650. students, health majors are the most popular.

Business programs also boast about 530 students. Next comes Computing, with nearly 240 enrollees. A growing area is Law Enforcement, which has over. 100 majors. All these programs show the diverse. offerings of DSC. These sentences must include specific facts A. a topic sentence B. To Office! a basic support sentence C. Introduction To A Comparative Essay! a specific example sentence D. a concluding sentence E. a transitional sentence.

Heres whats in a paragraph Which sentences have specifics? Dalton State offers many majors. With over 650. students, health majors are the collection of essays, most popular. Business programs also boast about 530 students. Next comes Computing, with nearly 240 enrollees. A growing area is Law Enforcement, which has over. 100 majors.

All these programs show the diverse. Good Introduction To A Comparative Essay! offerings of DSC. Plot Book! Again, it is the body section of both the essay. and the paragraphs themselves that carry the. specifics information that proves the veracity of.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Term Paper Writer Ė Your Professional Ö

Sample Essay Responses and Rater Commentary for the Issue Task. The sample essays that follow were written in response to the prompt that appears below . The rater commentary that follows each sample essay explains how the response meets the criteria for good to a essay, that score. For a more complete understanding of the criteria for each score point, see the Analyze an resume, Issue Scoring Guide. As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the good to a ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate. Discuss the plot book extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and good comparative essay, explain how these considerations shape your position. Note: All responses are reproduced exactly as written, including errors, misspellings, etc., if any. The statement linking technology negatively with free thinking plays on recent human experience over the past century.

Surely there has been no time in history where the lived lives of people have changed more dramatically. A quick reflection on a typical day reveals how technology has revolutionized the world. Most people commute to work in an automobile that runs on an internal combustion engine. During the workday, chances are high that the employee will interact with a computer that processes information on words in essays, silicon bridges that are .09 microns wide. Upon leaving home, family members will be reached through wireless networks that utilize satellites orbiting the good to a comparative earth. Mla Citation Collection! Each of these common occurrences could have been inconceivable at to a comparative, the turn of the 19th century. The statement attempts to bridge these dramatic changes to locke essay on personal identity a reduction in the ability for humans to think for themselves.

The assumption is that an increased reliance on good, technology negates the need for people to think creatively to solve previous quandaries. Looking back at barbara jordan, the introduction, one could argue that without a car, computer, or mobile phone, the hypothetical worker would need to find alternate methods of transport, information processing and communication. Technology short circuits this thinking by making the problems obsolete. However, this reliance on technology does not necessarily preclude the creativity that marks the comparative essay human species. The prior examples reveal that technology allows for good transition words to use, convenience. The car, computer and phone all release additional time for people to live more efficiently. This efficiency does not preclude the need for humans to think for themselves. In fact, technology frees humanity to not only tackle new problems, but may itself create new issues that did not exist without technology.

For example, the proliferation of automobiles has introduced a need for fuel conservation on a global scale. With increasing energy demands from emerging markets, global warming becomes a concern inconceivable to good introduction to a comparative essay the horse-and-buggy generation. Likewise dependence on oil has created nation-states that are not dependent on taxation, allowing ruling parties to oppress minority groups such as women. Resume To Office! Solutions to these complex problems require the unfettered imaginations of maverick scientists and good introduction essay, politicians. In contrast to the statement, we can even see how technology frees the barbara human imagination. Consider how the digital revolution and to a comparative, the advent of the internet has allowed for an unprecedented exchange of ideas. WebMD, a popular internet portal for medical information, permits patients to self research symptoms for thesis, a more informed doctor visit.

This exercise opens pathways of thinking that were previously closed off to the medical layman. With increased interdisciplinary interactions, inspiration can arrive from the most surprising corners. Jeffrey Sachs, one of the architects of the UN Millenium Development Goals, based his ideas on emergency care triage techniques. The unlikely marriage of economics and medicine has healed tense, hyperinflation environments from South America to Eastern Europe. This last example provides the most hope in how technology actually provides hope to the future of introduction to a comparative essay humanity. By increasing our reliance on technology, impossible goals can now be achieved. Mla Citation Edited! Consider how the late 20th century witnessed the complete elimination of smallpox. This disease had ravaged the human race since prehistorical days, and yet with the technology of vaccines, free thinking humans dared to good introduction to a comparative essay imagine a world free of smallpox. Using technology, battle plans were drawn out, and smallpox was systematically targeted and plot report, eradicated. Technology will always mark the human experience, from the good to a essay discovery of fire to the implementation of barbara essay nanotechnology.

Given the history of the good introduction essay human race, there will be no limit to the number of problems, both new and old, for us to tackle. There is no need to retreat to a Luddite attitude to new things, but rather embrace a hopeful posture to the possibilities that technology provides for new avenues of human imagination. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 6. The author of locke on personal identity this essay stakes out a clear and insightful position on the issue and follows the specific instructions by presenting reasons to support that position. The essay cogently argues that technology does not decrease our ability to think for ourselves, but merely provides additional time for people to live more efficiently. In fact, the problems that have developed alongside the growth of technology (pollution, political unrest in oil-producing nations) actually call for more creative thinking, not less. In further examples, the essay shows how technology allows for the linking of ideas that may never have been connected in the past (like medicine and economic models), pushing people to think in new ways. Good To A Essay! Examples are persuasive and fully developed; reasoning is logically sound and well supported. Ideas in the essay are connected logically, with effective transitions used both between paragraphs (However or In contrast to barbara jordan essay the statement) and within paragraphs. Sentence structure is varied and comparative, complex and the essay clearly demonstrates facility with the conventions of standard written English (i.e., grammar, usage and mechanics), with only minor errors appearing. Mla Citation! Thus, this essay meets all the requirements for receiving a top score, a 6.

Surely many of us have expressed the following sentiment, or some variation on it, during our daily commutes to work: People are getting so stupid these days! Surrounded as we are by striding and strident automatons with cell phones glued to their ears, PDA's gripped in their palms, and introduction to a essay, omniscient, omnipresent CNN gleaming in their eyeballs, it's tempting to believe that technology has isolated and infantilized us, essentally transforming us into book, dependent, conformist morons best equipped to sideswip one another in our SUV's. Furthermore, hanging around with the younger, pre-commute generation, whom tech-savviness seems to have rendered lethal, is even less reassuring. With Teen People style trends shooting through the air from tiger-striped PDA to zebra-striped PDA, and with the latest starlet gossip zipping from juicy Blackberry to teeny, turbo-charged cell phone, technology seems to good essay support young people's worst tendencies to follow the crowd. Indeed, they have seemingly evolved into intergalactic conformity police. After all, today's tech-aided teens are, courtesy of online authentic, hands-on video games, literally trained to kill; courtesy of good introduction to a essay chat and instant text messaging, they have their own language; they even have tiny cameras to efficiently photodocument your fashion blunders! Is this adolescence, or paparazzi terrorist training camp? With all this evidence, it's easy to believe that tech trends and the incorporation of technological wizardry into our everyday lives have served mostly to enforce conformity, promote dependence, heighten comsumerism and materialism, and generally create a culture that values self-absorption and personal entitlement over cooperation and collaboration. However, I argue that we are merely in john essay on personal, the inchoate stages of to a learning to barbara jordan essay live with technology while still loving one another. After all, even given the examples provided earlier in this essay, it seems clear that technology hasn't impaired our thinking and problem-solving capacities. Good Introduction To A Comparative! Certainly it has incapacitated our behavior and manners; certainly our values have taken a severe blow.

However, we are inarguably more efficient in our badness these days. We're effective worker bees of ineffectiveness! If Ttechnology has so increased our senses of self-efficacy that we can become veritable agents of the awful, virtual CEO's of resume selfishness, certainly it can be beneficial. Harnessed correctly, technology can improve our ability to think and act for ourselves. The first challenge is to figure out how to provide technology users with some direly-needed direction. Rater Commentary for good to a essay, Essay Response Score 5. The language of this essay clearly illustrates both its strengths and weaknesses.

The flowery and sometimes uncannily keen descriptions are often used to powerful effect, but at other times, the writing is awkward and the comparisons somewhat strained. See, for example, the ungainly sequence of independent clauses in the second-to-last sentence of barbara jordan essay paragraph 2 (After all, today's tech-aided teens . ). There is consistent evidence of facility with syntax and complex vocabulary (Surrounded as we are by striding and strident automatons with cell phones glued to their ears, PDA's gripped in good essay, their palms, and omniscient, omnipresent CNN gleaming in their eyeballs, it's tempting to believe. ). However, such lucid prose is sometimes countered by report an over-reliance on abstractions and reasoning that is not entirely effective. For example, what does the fact that video games literally train [teens] to good introduction essay kill have to do with the use or deterioration of thinking abilities? On the whole, however, the barbara essay response develops its ideas about the ways that technology can promote isolation and conformity with well-chosen examples, even if its ideas about the positive effects of technology are less successfully realized. Because this essay provides generally thoughtful analysis and takes a complex approach to good introduction to a comparative the issue (arguing, in effect, that technology neither enhances nor reduces our ability to think for ourselves, but can do one or the other, depending on the user) and because the author makes use of appropriate vocabulary and essay, sentence variety, a score of 5 is appropriate. In all actuality, I think it is more probable that our bodies will surely deteriorate long before our minds do in any significant amount. Who can't say that technology has made us lazier, but that's the key word, lazy, not stupid. The ever increasing amount of technology that we incorporate into our daily lives makes people think and learn every day, possibly more than ever before. Our abilities to think, learn, philosophize, etc. may even reach limits never dreamed of before by average people. Using technology to solve problems will continue to help us realize our potential as a human race.

If you think about it, using technology to solve more complicating problems gives humans a chance to expand their thinking and learning, opening up whole new worlds for many people. Many of these people are glad for introduction to a essay, the chance to expand their horizons by learning more, going to new places, and trying new things. If it wasn't for the invention of new technological devices, I wouldn't be sitting at this computer trying to locke identity philosophize about technology. It would be extremely hard for children in much poorer countries to good introduction to a comparative essay learn and think for themselves with out the invention of the internet. Think what an impact the printing press, a technologically superior mackine at the time, had on the ability of the human race to learn and book, think. Right now we are seeing a golden age of technology, using it all the time during our every day lives. When we get up there's instant coffee and the microwave and all these great things that help us get ready for our day. But we aren't allowing our minds to deteriorate by using them, we are only making things easier for ourselves and saving time for other important things in our days. Going off to school or work in our cars instead of a horse and buggy.

Think of the brain power and good introduction to a, genius that was used to come up with that single invention that has changed the way we move across this globe. Using technology to solve our continually more complicated problems as a human race is definately a good thing. Our ability to think for ourselves isn't deteriorating, it's continuing to grow, moving on to higher though functions and more ingenious ideas. The ability to use what technology we have is an example. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 4. This essay meets all the criteria of a level-4 essay. Good Transition To Use! The writer develops a clear position (Using technology to solve problems will continue to help us realize our potential as a human race). The position is then developed with relevant reasons (using technology to solve more complicat[ed] problems gives humans a chance to good introduction expand their thinking and learning and we are seeing a golden age of technology). Point 1, using technology, is plot book, supported with the simple but relevant notion that technology allows us access to information and to a, abilities to which we would not normally have access. Similarly, point 2, the golden age, is mla citation edited collection, supported by the basic description of our technologically saturated social condition. Though the overall development and organization of the essay does suffer from an occasional misdirection (see paragraph 3's abrupt progression from coffee pots to introduction essay the benefits of technology to cars), the essay as a whole flows smoothly and logically from one idea to the next.

It is useful to thesis compare this essay to the level-3 essay presented next. Though both essays entail some surface-level discussion and often fail to to a probe deeply into the issue, this writer does take the analysis a step further. John Locke On Personal! In paragraph 2, the distinction between this essay and the next one (the level-3 response) can most clearly be seen. Introduction Essay! To support the notion that advances in collection, technology actually help increase thinking ability, the writer draws a clever parallel between the good introduction to a essay promise of modern, sophisticated technology (computer) and the actual impact of equally promising and pervasive technologies of the past (printing press). Like the analysis, the language in this essay clearly meets the requirements for a score of 4. The writer displays sufficient control of language and the conventions of standard written English. The preponderance of mistakes are of a cosmetic nature (trying to solve more complicating problems.).

In general, these errors are minor and do not interfere with the barbara essay clarity of the good introduction to a comparative ideas being presented. There is no current proof that advancing technology will deteriorate the to use in essays ability of good to a essay humans to think. Transition To Use! On the contrary, advancements in technology had advanced our vast knowledge in many fields, opening opportunities for further understanding and achievement. For example, the problem of dibilitating illnesses and diseases such as alzheimer's disease is slowing being solved by the technological advancements in stem cell research. The future ability of growing new brain cells and the possibility to reverse the onset of alzheimer's is now becoming a reality. This shows our initiative as humans to introduction essay better our health demonstrates greater ability of plot humans to introduction to a essay think. One aspect where the ability of humans may initially be seen as an example of deteriorating minds is the use of internet and book, cell phones.

In the past humans had to seek out information in many different enviroments and aspects of introduction to a comparative essay life. Now humans can sit in jordan, a chair and type anything into a computer and get an answer. Our reliance on this type of technology can be detrimental if not regulated and regularily substituted for other information sources such as human interactions and to a, hands on learning. I think if humans understand that we should not have such a reliance on computer technology, that we as a species will advance further by utilizing the opportunity of computer technology as well as the to office other sources of good introduction essay information outside of a computer. Supplementing our knowledge with internet access is surely a way for technology to solve problems while continually advancing the good words in essays human race. Rater Commentary for introduction, Essay Response Score 3.

This essay never moves beyond a superficial discussion of the issue. The writer attempts to book report develop two points: that advancements in technology have progressed our knowledge in many fields and that supplementing rather than relying on technology is surely a way for technology to solve problems while continually advancing the human race. Each point, then, is developed with relevant but insufficient evidence. Good Introduction To A Comparative! In discussing the potential of technology to advance knowledge in many fields (a broad subject, rife with possible examples), the writer uses only one limited and john locke essay on personal identity, very brief example from a specific field (medicine and stem-cell research). Development of the second point is hindered by a lack of specificity and organization. The writer creates what might be best described as an outline. The writer cites a need for regulation/supplementation and warns of the detriment of over-reliance upon technology.

However, the explanation of introduction to a both the edited collection problem and solution is vague and limited (Our reliance . can be detrimental. Good Comparative Essay! If humans understand that we should not have such a reliance . we will advance further). There is neither explanation of consequences nor clarification of what is meant by report supplementing. This second paragraph is good comparative, a series of generalizations that are loosely connected and lack a much-needed grounding. In the words essay, there are some minor language errors and a few more serious flaws (e.g., The future ability of growing new brain cells or One aspect where the ability of humans may initially be seen as an example of good to a comparative deteriorating minds). Despite the accumulation of online checking such flaws, the writer's meaning is generally clear. Thus, this essay earns a score of 3. In recent centuries, humans have developed the technology very rapidly, and you may accept some merit of it, and good introduction comparative essay, you may see a distortion in society occured by it. To be lazy for human in some meaning is one of the fashion issues in thesedays. There are many symptoms and plot book report, resons of it.

However, I can not agree with the statement that the technology make humans to be reluctant to thinkng thoroughly. Of course, you can see the phenomena of human laziness along with developed technology in good introduction essay, some place. However, they would happen in specific condition, not general. What makes human to be laze of thinking is not merely technology, but the the tendency of human that they treat them as a magic stick and resume to office, a black box. Good Introduction To A Comparative! Not understanding the aims and theory of them couses the disapproval problems. The most important thing to use the thechnology, regardless the online thesis checking new or old, is to comprehend the fundamental idea of them, and to adapt suit tech to tasks in need. Even if you recognize a method as a all-mighty and good to a comparative essay, it is extremely over-spec to your needs, you can not see the barbara result you want. In this procedure, humans have to good introduction essay consider as long as possible to acquire adequate functions. Therefore, humans can not escape from using their brain. In addition, the technology as it is do not vain automatically, the checking is created by good introduction to a humans. Thus, the more developed tech and the more you want a convenient life, the resume to office more you think and emmit your creativity to breakthrough some banal method sarcastically.

Consequently, if you are not passive to the new tech, but offensive to it, you would not lose your ability to think deeply. Furthermore, you may improve the ability by adopting it. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 2. The language of this essay is what most clearly links it to the score of 2. Amidst sporadic moments of clarity, this essay is marred by serious errors in good introduction, grammar, usage and jordan essay, mechanics that often interfere with meaning. It is unclear what the writer means when he/she states, To be lazy for human in some meaning is one of the fashion issues in thesedays, or to adapt suit tech to tasks in need.

Despite such severe flaws, the writer has made an obvious attempt to respond to the prompt (I can not agree with the statement that the technology make humans to be reluctant to thinking thoroughly) as well as an unclear attempt to support such an assertion (Not understanding the aims and good to a comparative, theory of them [technology] couses the disapproval problems and The most important thing to use the thechnology . is to resume to office comprehend the fundamental idea of them). On the whole, the essay displays a seriously flawed but not fundamentally deficient attempt to develop and support its claims. ( Note: In this specific case, the analysis is tied directly to the language. Good Introduction To A Essay! As the language falters, so too does the analysis.) Humans have invented machines but they have forgot it and have started everything technically so clearly their thinking process is deterioating. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 1. The essay is clearly on topic, as evidenced by thesis the writer's usage of the introduction more significant terms from the prompt: technically (technologically), humans, thinking (think) and resume, deteriorating (deteriorate). Such usage is the only clear evidence of understanding. Meaning aside, the brevity of the essay (one sentence) clearly indicates the writer's inability to develop a response that follows the introduction to a comparative specific instructions given (Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement above and essay, explain your reasoning for the position you take).

The language, too, is clearly level 1, as the sentence fails to achieve coherence. The coherent phrases in this one-sentence response are those tied to to a comparative the prompt: Humans have invented machines and their thinking process is deteriorating. Otherwise, the point being made is unintelligible. Register for the GRE General Test. Get never-before-offered official GRE practice tests, scores within minutes for john locke on personal, all three measures and explanations for correct answers! Show schools only the scores you want them to see only with the good introduction ScoreSelect ® option.

Registration, Test Centers and Dates ° Registration, Test Centers and of essays, Dates ° Tests and Products. ETS Measuring the Power of Learning. ® Copyright 2017 by Educational Testing Service. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Good length for college application Ö

Matthewís Sermon on the Mount Essay. To what extent was The Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7) intended to to a comparative, be a distinctive ethical teaching for all people? Matthewís Sermon on the Mount is words to use in essays one of the 5 main blocks of teaching in the gospel- emulating Torah. ĎWithout our noticing, faith can degenerate into religiosityÖThat is when the teaching of Jesus brings us up with a jerk.'[1] The sermon presents the good to a essay reader with a radical teaching from Jesus, completely divergent to checking, any preceding teaching in Judaism; it offers a stark contrast to the Old Testament. The radical change is the shift between legalism and introduction to a essay obstinate Jewish law to an emphasis on person and relationship with God and neighbour. It is important, firstly, to good, understand Matthewís purpose in including the Sermon on the Mount; ĎFor Mt, Jesus, not the law, stands as the decisive centre of his religious universeÖthe criterion of judgement, the norm to be taught.í The Sermon on the Mount opens with the beatitudes, which describe all types of people as Ďhappyí: Ďhappy are the poor in introduction to a comparative essay spiritÖgentle ÖmercifulÖpersecutedÖí (Mt 5: 13) These beatitudes include all people, they start the sermon as it means to go on; its intention is to provide ethical teaching to all people. In this essay I will explore and aim to decipher the extent of which the sermon presents a distinct ethical teaching with the aid of diverse and important viewpoints. The first view, of the online sermonís ethical teaching, is the ĎAbsolutist View.í This view rejects compromise; Ďall the precepts in to a the Sermon must be taken literally and applied universallyÖIf obeying the scripture costs the welfare of the to office believer, then that is good comparative a reasonable sacrifice for mla citation edited of essays salvation.í [2] The last part of the quote almost replicates Mt 5:30.

ĎÖif your right hand should cause you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; for it will do you less harm to lose one part of you than to have your whole body go to hell.í There are traces of absolutism within the sermon; a deontological undertone to it. Introduction To A Comparative Essay. D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones would argue that: ĎThe principles, it was said, were there laid down as to how life should be lived by men, and all we have to do is apply the Sermon on the Mount.í [3]Ď John P. Meier states that ĎMt has spiritualised and generalised the beatitudes, making them applicable to the spiritual needs and moral endeavour of every member of his church.[4]í It is through this that he indirectly suggests that they should/must be applied by every member of Matthewís church. These two scholars would appear to support the Ďabsolute viewí that the sermon was greatly intended to be a distinct ethical teaching for good transition to use all people. In ĎSalt of the Earth and Light of the Worldí and ĎThe Fulfilment of the Lawí the reader may feel a strong sense of personal witness; the need to stand up for what is good introduction comparative essay clearly right and what is clearly wrong: ĎÖyour light must shine in the sight of good transition, men, so that, seeing your good works, they may give praise to introduction to a, your Father in locke essay identity Heavení (Mt 5:16) There is an element of prescriptivism in this text; Jesus was confirming a place for introduction comparative the law and a clear sense of to office, absolute right and wrong in the ĎKingdom of Heavení. His intentions were not to Ďabolish the LawÖbut to complete themí (Mt 5:17-18) His teaching was an invitation to behave in a certain way. ĎÖthe man who infringes even the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be considered the least in the kingdom of good introduction, heaven; but the man who keeps them and thesis teaches them will be considered great in the kingdom of good comparative, heaven.í (Mt 5:19) There is also an absolute message in ĎThe Golden Ruleí: ĎSo always treat others as you would like them to treat you would like them to treat you; that is the meaning of the Law and the Prophets.í (Mt 7:12) Jesusí words are direct to his people and it is hard to online checking, argue that this is not a distinctive ethical teaching to all people because of the absolute and universal qualities held in words like ĎSo always treatÖí his instructions account for good introduction to a comparative essay all time, people and place. Jeromeís biblical commentary on jordan essay ĎThe True Discipleí could be seen to uphold literal living out of the comparative sermon: ĎThe words of Jesus are a call and a challenge to action; they are not mere teaching, and understanding them is an insufficient response. The challenge is on personal identity serious; failure to meet it is followed by catastrophe.í[5]

Some would argue that the absolute view of the Sermon on the Mount is ridiculous, that people cannot be expected to literally live out the good essay strenuous commands of the sermon. This is supported by a view, which is more common, the ĎHyperbole View.í It Ďcontends that Jesus deliberately overstated His demands. Jesus demonstrated this kind of essay, teaching technique outside the Sermoníí [6] If readers are to live out the sermonís ethics they need to be toned-down to modern society standards. Keith Ward appears to support this in his book, where he maintains that ĎThe sermon is used properly when it is taken as a guide for good introduction comparative essay meditation and for locke on personal moral self-examination.í[7] It is clear to see why some of the examples given by Jesus are seen as hyperbole, because of the extreme solutions Jesus provides to problems of moral actions: ĎIf your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it awayÖí (Mt 5:30) ĎÖif a man looks at a woman lustfully, he has already committed adultery with her in good to a comparative essay his heart.í (Mt 5:28-29 It would be a ridiculous idea to take these two teachings literally, instead the Hyperbole view would suggest that these are exaggerations that carry a message. The message of the first is the severity of sinning and not to let evil and mla citation edited collection of essays sin encompass you, if you sin once, cut yourself off from that experience, do not keep sinning. If the second quotation was to be Ďtoned downí to modern day society the message would not be that you shouldnít look at any woman (who is not your wife) in any way that could be seen as lustfully, rather one should devote their attention, loyalty and lust to their wife. Good To A. This eschatological view, by major German thinker, Martin Dibelius, suggests that: whilst the ethics within the Sermon are absolute, the locke identity current fallen state of the present day makes it impossible to live up to good to a essay, them. Their failure to live up to them is inevitable According to dispensationalism, this is the barbara period of Ďgraceí meaning that failure to live up to the sermon is justified, but a period in good to a comparative essay the future will see mankind able to live up to Jesusí teaching. ĎYou must therefore be perfect just as your heavenly father is jordan essay perfect.í (Mt 5:48) Rob Warner quotes: ĎThe Sermon on the Mount is an ethic of extremism. Jesusí demands are positively mountainous and his idealism may appear naive and unworkable.í [8]This may be due to the lack of emotions involved when examples of introduction to a comparative essay, moral decisions are given:

ĎCome to terms with your opponent in good time while you are still on your way to online checking, court with himÖí (Mt 5:25) ĎÖlove your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.í (Mt 5:44-45) It is not only good introduction comparative essay, your actions that are scrutinized, but your thoughts too. Again, emotions and online checking human nature are not taken into introduction to a comparative essay account which makes the commands appear unattainable: ĎÖif a man looks at a woman lustfully, he has already committed adultery with her in mla citation edited collection his heart.í (Mt 5:28-29) The Unconditional Divine Will view is linked to the ĎRepentance Viewí, the view which sees Ďthe Sermon as basically Law in nature and is therefore designed, as Paul described in Galatians 3:24, to lead unto Christ; to repent of their sins and to a believe on Christ.í The final view, of the extent of ethical teaching in the sermon, is the ĎGeneral Principleí view: it Ďargues that Jesus was not giving specific instructions, but general principles of how one should behave. The specific instances cited in the Sermon are simply examples of transition words to use, these general principlesí[9] My interpretation of the sermon is in accordance with the General Principles view, a lot of the text can be seen to offer general codes of introduction comparative, behaviour and description of character, the examples are not to be taken as literal actions, they put forward general principles that should be used when making moral judgements and actions. ĎBut when you give alms, your left hand must not know what your right is doing.í (Mt 6:3-4) ĎÖgo to your private room and, when you have shut the door, pray to your Father who is in that secret placeí (Mt 6:6) These are prime examples of ethical teaching by resume to office Jesus which should not necessarily be taken literally; they merely provide general principles.

The general ethical principle provided is that prayer, fasting and almsgiving should be prompted by right motive and good will, not something to be done overtly in order to be hailed as a virtuous person. ĎTo be hailed as a virtuous man is a sufficient award for those who seek recognition; they obtain what they seek and that is to a essay all they obtain.í[10] There are various ethical theories that arise throughout the sermon that portray its distinct ethical teachings. Motive and checking good will are general principles of Kantian ethics; utilitarianism and situation ethics also come up within the to a comparative essay sermon, the general principles of these theories constitute the ethics that Jesus- in his teaching- and Matthew- in his recording- intended for all people to take away with them. Jordan Essay. Utilitarianism is raised by good introduction the emphasis on reward in Mt 5 and situation ethics arises within the text in talk about purity of heart and eyes: ĎÖif your eye is diseased, your whole body will be all darkness.í (Mt 6:23) ĎTake the plank out of your own eye first, and then you will see clearly enough to take the splinter out of your brotherís eye.í (Mt 7:5) ĎJesus warned the Pharisees not to become absorbed in good to use in essays questions of external cleanliness.í[11] For Jesus and the Kingdom of Heaven, it is inner cleanliness, of the heart and mind, which matter: ĎFor Mt, purity of the introduction to a comparative heart involves a simple directness in oneís intentions and attitudes, an undivided heartí [12] This quotation from Meier sums up the sermonís structure; I associate the resume simple directness with the lower, working class audience of which the good introduction essay sermon is directed to: ĎÖteaching which (unlike the entire moral tradition of antiquity) was addressed to report, the lower strata of society. Jesus demonstrated the Ďblessednessí of the poor by to a essay showing that actions of profound moral import lay within their power.í [13] The simple directness of barbara essay, Ďintentions and introduction to a essay attitudesí transpires in Jesusí emphasis on right motive and good will.

The question of an Ďundivided heartí is raised in Matthew 6- ĎGod and Moneyí: ĎNo one can be a slave to two mastersÖYou cannot be the slave of both God and moneyí (Mt 6:24) Again, money could be meant in the literal sense (material goods coming between the relationship with God) but it also serves as a symbol for anything which becomes a barrier to God; Jesusí ethical teaching, the general principle, is that you cannot serve God with a divided heart. ĎIn the sermon, Christ does not really give us precise and detailed commands to be obeyed. He draws from us the inner resources of moral discernment which enables us to see what love is and should be.í[14] I think perhaps that the general principles link into mla citation edited the idea that the sermon was not intended as a distinct ethical teaching in the sense that they direct moral actions because one cannot base their actions around scripture alone. Good. ĎChristian ethical thinking remains a mixture of the application of human reason, the understanding of thesis, scripture, reflection on tradition and obedience to the magisterium of the good to a comparative essay Church.í [15] Rather, it is mla citation edited of essays a teaching that inspires man to practice his virtuous religious actions. Thomas Aquinas maintains that every moral question can be reduced to the consideration of the virtues[16]. According to J.F Keenan, the good real question of ethics is collection not ĎWhat should I do?í but ĎWho am I?í ĎWho ought I to become?í and ĎHow am I to get there?í Aristotle advocates that one reveals their true nature when one acts in spontaneous situations, in the unplanned and ordinary life. To A Comparative. The sermon appears to support this; Jesus presented his teachings by giving examples of words, ordinary people acting morally in everyday circumstances. In practicing the seven cardinal virtues (temperance, fortitude, prudence, justice, charity, hope and faith), right moral action comes naturally through clear judgement, good reason and a pure heart; all the principles that propounded by Jesus in the Sermon on to a the Mount. Plato juxtaposed each cardinal virtue with the barbara jordan essay social classes. Temperance was associated with the working/producing classes i.e. the farmers and craftsmen, fortitude with the warrior class, prudence with the good to a comparative reasoned rulers and mla citation edited Justice did not form part of the to a comparative essay class system; it governs the john essay relationship among the three classes. Word Count: 2155 with quotes. 1) Keith Ward- ĎThe Rule of Love- Reflections on the Sermon on the Mountí

2) Chp. Good To A Comparative Essay. 4 ĎThe Sermon and Ethics. (Part 1)í ĎTwelve Approaches to the Sermon on the Mount. 3) D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones- ĎStudies in edited collection of essays the Sermon on the Mountí 4) John P. Meier- ĎMatthewí Ė The Sermon on good comparative essay the Mount. 5) Jerome Biblical Commentary. 6) A.E Harvey, ĎStrenuous Commandsí 7) Rev. Patrick Allsop, M.A- ĎEthical Theory And New Testament Ethicsí

8) Thomas Aquinas, ĎSumma Theologiaeí Prologue, II-II. 9) Rob Warner- ĎThe Sermon on the Mountí [1] Keith Ward- ĎThe Rule of Love- Reflections on the Sermon on words to use the Mountí Chp.2, pg.7 [2] Chp. 4 ĎThe Sermon and Ethics (Part 1)í ĎTwelve Approaches to the Sermon on the Mountí [3] D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones- ĎStudies in the Sermon on the Mountí v1, pg 13 [4] John P. Introduction Comparative. Meier- ĎMatthewí Ė The Sermon on the Mount, pg 39 [5] Jerome Biblical Commentary. [6] Chp. 4 ĎThe Sermon and Ethics (Part 1)í ĎTwelve Approaches to the Sermon on the Mountí [7] Keith Ward- ĎThe Rule of Love- Reflections on the Sermon on the Mountí, introduction [8] Rob Warner- ĎThe Sermon on john locke on personal the Mountí [9] Chp. 4 ĎThe Sermon and good introduction comparative Ethics (Part 1)í ĎTwelve Approaches to the Sermon on the Mountí [10] Jerome Biblical Commentary. [11] John P. Meier- ĎMatthewí Ė The Sermon on the Mount, pg 41 [12] Ďí Ďí Ďí [13] A.E Harvey, ĎStrenuous Commandsí, pg. 76.

[14] Keith Ward- ĎThe Rule of Love- Reflections on locke essay on personal the Sermon on the Mountí, introduction [15] Rev. Patrick Allsop, M.A- ĎEthical Theory And New Testament Ethicsí [16] Thomas Aquinas, ĎSumma Theologiaeí Prologue, II-II. University/College: University of Chicago. Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 4 June 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on Matthewís Sermon on good introduction the Mount. for only $16.38 $13.9/page. Haven't found the Essay You Want? Get your custom essay sample.

For Only $13.90/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Best Essay Writers Here -
How to Write a Comparative Essay Ö

2 sql DBA resume samples, examples - download now! 34 street, Gandhi road, Contact no. 8749****** To associate with an innovative organization, this allows me to good introduction, put my competencies to the best use contributes to my overall growth as an individual. Operating System:Window NT 4.0, Solaris, Red Hat Linux 5.0, 5.4. RDBMS:SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 7. Script: Having knowledge of transition words UNIXLinux shell script. Good Introduction To A. Language:Having Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Java, VB. Web Technology:Having Knowledge of HTML, XML. Virtual Machine:VM Ware server 2.0 to 2.2, Oracle VM Virtual box 4.0. BPM:Adept Knowledge of leading tool PEGA 5.5v. -Excellent Communication skills. -Time management skills. Key Responsibilities Handled:

-Coordinated physical changes to computer data bases; and codes, tested and implemented SQL data base, applying knowledge of data base management system. Barbara Essay. -Established physical data base parameters. -Coded SQL data base descriptions and specified identifiers of SQL data base to data base management system or directs others in coding data base descriptions. -Calculated optimum values for SQL data base parameters, such as amount of good computer memory to resume to office, be used by data base, following manuals and using calculator. -Specified user access level for each segment of one or more data items, such as insert, replace, retrieve, or delete data. -Specified which users can access data bases and good to a comparative essay, what data can be accessed by user. Good Transition Words In Essays. -Tested and good essay, corrected errors and refined changes to data base. Mla Citation. -Entered codes to create production data base. -Selected and good to a essay, entered codes of utility program to monitor data base performance, such as distribution of records and amount of available memory. -Directed programmers and analysts to make changes to data base management system. -Reviewed and corrected programs. -Confered with coworkers to determine impact of good transition words to use in essays data base changes on other systems and staff cost for making changes to data base. Good Essay. -Modified data base programs to increase processing performance, referred to as performance tuning. -ASJ as SQL data base administrator from 20** till date. -AKP as Jr. DB administrator from 20** to 20** -Won best developer award in ASJ Pvt Ltd. -President of RSK association in john locke, year 20** -Best student of the year during graduation. -Languages known- English,Kannada,Hindi. -Hobbies: Reading, Para Sailing. 2. Sql DBA resume - Posted by Anupriya Niranjan. - More than X years of extensive experience in good comparative essay, design and development and Configuration of Servers for plot book report, various Enterprise class applications. - Overall Application Development experience using (Forms Reports 6i, 11g with web logic), Oracle 10/11G, PL/SQL is seven and good introduction to a comparative, half year. - Having expertise in designing, coding and testing of variety software applications. - More than X years of barbara experience in design, development, Installation and good introduction comparative, Configuration of Oracle Application Express (Apex). - Presently working as a Manager (IT) with XXXX Pvt Ltd. for barbara jordan, handling the in-house development of ERP software of XXXX. - Previously successfully implemented Online ERP System for 95 Distributors for XXXX Pvt. Ltd. - Have successfully implemented ERP System for XXXX. - Have successfully developed software for different small business organizations while working with Global Solutions (Faridabad). Good Introduction. - Languages: Pl/Sql, java. Mla Citation Collection Of Essays. - RDBMS: Oracle 10/11g. - GUI Tools: Form 6i Reports, Forms Reports 11g with web logic server, Oracle Application Express (Apex), Qlick View (BI) - Installation: Installation and Complete setup of Oracle Database /Weblogic Server with Forms and reports 11g Deployment and Development Server. - Strong learning ability. - Willing to take up responsibilities both as individual and in group. Key responsibilities handled. - I have developed and enhanced several areas of to a essay ERP like Procurement, Accounts Payable, Inventory Management, Order Processing System (Quotation to Dispatch), and plot book, Costing Product price management, Accounts Receivables, General Ledgers, Fixed Asset other modules using Form 6i , Reports ,Oracle Database 10g, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers. Good To A Essay. Build various reports using Report Builder, Text IO package and DDE Package.

Currently working on mla citation edited of essays new Project for Centralization of good to a essay our Zonal Distributors Area Distributors. All distributors could be able to work on this Software through internet or MPLS. Key Projects Undertaken. 1. Present Employer: XXXX Pvt. Thesis Checking. Ltd.

Employment Period: June 01, 20XX to till Date. Designation: Manager (IT) Job Profile: Development implementation of Centralized ERP Modules using Citrix metaframe. Employment Period: May 01, 20XX to May 31,20XX. Designation: Software engineer (on one year Contract) Job Profile: Design, Development implementation of Centralized ERP in to a essay, India for plot book report, XXXX Pvt.Ltd. using Form 6i, Reports Builder and Oracle 10g. Comparative Essay. - Awarded for the Solution on edited collection of essays Inventory Management System in Inter Zonal Meet held in June 20XX. - Awarded for the Best Presentation on Simplification of Purchase Management System in Inter Zonal Meet held in July 20XX. Introduction To A Comparative Essay. - Awarded as a team member of IT Department of XXXX this won the ĎCIO100 AwardsĒ in India. Locke Essay On Personal. 1. Company Name: XXXX IT solution and services Pvt.Ltd. Duration: June 01, 20XX to till Date. Designation: Manager (IT) 2 Company Name: XXXX. Duration: May 01, 20XX to to a, May 31,20XX. Designation: Software Engineer. - B.Tech in IT from XXXX with 68%. Academic Project Undertaken.

1. Done two month summer project on ďXXXX at ABC. 2. Presented an international paper on ď**** in mla citation edited collection of essays, 20XX. 3. Undertook one month Industrial training at XXXX. Date of Birth: 2.04.19XX. Language Known: English, Urdu Hindi. - Performed Upgradation / Installation of SQLSERVER applications, Configuration of Application server.ssss. - Performed Patch Applications, Database Environment refreshes and Project Migration across various instances. - Supporting around 15 MS SQL database servers,50 IIS Web Servers of Microsoft Test environments in to a, (India and Redmond). My Profile includes ensuring response time and resolution time of the work requests raised by users through front end application Is responsible for DBA activities like restores of databases, trouble shooting security issues, performance issues, clustering, replication, monitoring of space utilization and adding space as required, Log shipping patching and installations. Plot. Applying the SQL Server Security updates into good introduction essay, servers. - Has Provided DBA support for to office, application development and maintenance. To A Comparative. - Can manage database performance, and tune the database when necessary. - Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++ - Databases : Oracle 8x,9x,10g, PLSQL. - Tools Utilities : SQL SERVER 2005,2008,windows server 2008 R2. - OTHERS : SQL SERVER2005 installation ,2008. - Performed Disk and Hardware resource planning for 3 Node Cluster. - Performed Windows 2008 Cluster configuration and SQL Server 2008 Cluster Installation. - Planned and done log shipping for migration of huge database within 30 min downtime window. - Did backup and restoration of good transition to use in essays smaller databases. - Scripted all user and jobs and applied the same on the new production Box. - Redirecting all the applications to good introduction comparative, new SQL Server Production BOX (virtual name), testing the to use, connectivity and data retrieval and good comparative essay, report generation.

- Securing the user and business sign-off (for UAT Production). Resume. - Documented SOP for database Migration (SQL Server 2005 SQL Server 2008). - Configured 3 node cluster with storage on SAN on Windows Server 2008 E.E. - Installed SQL Server 2008 with SP1 on introduction comparative essay the entire 3 node cluster. - Restored the Database on all the nodes depending upon their resource utilization. - Setup DB Mail and SQL Server Alerts (Disk Space, TLog Full, Replication, Backup, Schema Change, CPU, Indexing Fragmentation etc.) - XXX - SQL DBA Administrator - from May 20XX - Apr 20XX. SQL DBA Resume 12-24-2012 01:02 AM. -An IT professional with 4+ yearís active experience in Database Administration on SQL Server 2000. -Worked with major IT companies on projects for Multinational clients. Resume. -Possess 3 months onsite experience on to a comparative client side WMC mortgage Corporation (USA). -Quick learner and result- oriented individual with strong analytical aptitude and effective interpersonal and communication skills. -DBMS Designing Tools : MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i, MS Acess. -Technology Languages : C, C++, Visual Basic 6.0. -Operating Systems : Windows 9x/NT, 2000, 98, 95, UNIX, MS-DOS. -Software Package : MS Office 97, 2000. -Concepts : Operating Systems, RDBMS. -Quality : Six Sigma, CMMi, QMS, Kintana. Designation : Software Engineer - SQL DBA. Duration : Feb XXXX Ė Till date. -At present responsible for 4 different projects carried under WMC account i.e. LQ, AU, ME and Web. -Installation Configuration of SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition. -Mainly working on the Change management process for all the Projects, like Code review and barbara, Program deployment in different regions like Test, QA, Stage and Prod. -Monthly Production Deployments. Introduction To A Essay. -Backups and Restores. -Creation of Logins and barbara, Role.

-DTS Packages Design and Development. -Stored Procedures Verification for optimal performance. -Index Creation and Maintenance. -Performing sensitive DMLs as and when required. -with 3 months Onsite Experience at client site WMC Mortgage Corp, Burbank, CA, USA. Designation : Software Developer - SQL DBA. Duration : Dec XXXX Ė Feb XXXX. -Responsibilities as Software Developer includes handling the Microsoft SQL serve 2000 analysis services (OLAP), cubes and MDX application, modification/Handling reports and good introduction comparative, writing MDX queries for projects handled by ABN-AMRO Bank. Designation : Executive IT - SQL DBA. Duration : Apr 2004 Ė 12-12-2005. -I worked with clients like JP Morgan Chase, Thomas Cook MBNA, Citibank and Discover etc. -Installation Configuration of SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition. -Designing deploying databases for good transition words in essays, various front-end applications. -Creation of Logins, Roles and granting rights. -Design and develop DTS Packages for various data movement tasks. -Checking Stored Procedures for good introduction essay, optimal performance. -Index creation and maintenance. -Carry out BCP activities for development team. -Backup and online thesis, restore on daily, weekly and monthly basis of SQL and IIS Servers. -Performing sensitive DMLs as and introduction comparative essay, when required. -Performing End Of Day (EOD) Activities For All Projects. Designation : Software Developer.

Duration : July XXXX Ė Dec XXXX. -It was based on client-Server relation and acts as front end for company's object i.e. timepictra. -An interface called Manager SDK was used for to office, interaction between User and Server. Introduction Comparative. -It enables the user to send Requests and receive Responses. -Received responses needed to barbara essay, be displayed back in the required and predefined designed formats. -Masters Degree in Computer Application from XXXXX University.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
How to Write a Comparative Essay Ö

essay debate topics Youíve spent quite a bit of good time in your English classes writing argumentative essays, and jordan youíve even gotten pretty good at introduction comparative writing on the topics your instructor assigns. Good Transition In Essays? But when it comes to choosing your own argumentative essay topics, you draw a blank. Itís not that there arenít any good topics to choose from, but you start over-thinking it, wondering if each topic is too cliche, overdone, or just not good enough. Chances are, all you need to do is relax and find a topic youíre passionate about and, of course, one that is comparative, debatable. Why Pick Debatable Argumentative Essay Topics? Photo by David Hume Kennedy via Gerald R. Ford Library. The name of the essay says it allĖ argumentative . It would be a lot easier to write an essay on something that people generally agree on, but thatís not really the point of an argumentative essay. Itís important to of essays choose debatable argumentative essay topics because you need opposing points that you can counter with your own points. The world isnít black and whiteĖthere are a lot of gray areas, which is good essay, good because that means there are a lot of topics you can choose from.

I have listed 50 argumentative essay topics below, phrased as questions, to help get you started. Iíve separated the jordan essay topics into five categoriesĖlegal, moral, social, media and familyĖand included a helpful link for each topic. Feel free to use the good comparative essay topics for your own essay, or as inspiration to resume create your own original topic. 10 Legal Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics about legal matters are a popular choice. To A? These types of barbara topics can include laws that you would want to create, change or completely abolish. They can also discuss certain benefits or negative aspects of existing laws. You donít have to good introduction comparative get super technical with legal argumentative essays, but be sure to do your research on what the current laws about your chosen topic actually say. After all, you donít want to suggest a changing a law thatís already been changed in transition the way you want. Should cigarettes and other tobacco products be outlawed? Should prostitution be legal?

Do the benefits of medical marijuana justify its legality? Is the drinking age appropriate (should it be lower, higher, or stay the same)? Should nuclear weapons be outlawed worldwide? Should the United States put more restrictions on gun ownership and use? At what age should girls have access to good essay birth control without the consent of their parents? Does outlawing controlled substances only create a larger black market? Should corporations be granted personhood? In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to plot book an abortion? 10 Moral Argumentative Essay Topics.

Moral argumentative essay topics are some of the easiest to get carried away with. They can cover a variety of introduction to a moral dilemmas, from animal testing to the death penalty. These topics tend to be very debatable because everyone has different opinionsĖand justifications for those opinionsĖon what they think is john locke essay identity, right or wrong. If youíre talking about human or animal rights, and itís something youíre very passionate about, itís tempting to let your emotions take over. While itís good to be passionate in an argumentative essay, remember to introduction comparative essay keep your thoughts focused and organized. Itís definitely worth your time to create an outline so you donít stray off topic. Photo by John Snape via flickr. Is animal testing necessary? Should consumers buy items from countries that endorse child labor? Do patients have a right to die via physician-assisted suicide?

Should childrenís beauty pageants be banned? Are nude photographs appropriate in museums that are open to the public? Should schools and barbara essay businesses give more incentives for people to comparative essay do volunteer work? Are atheists less moral than theists? Does freedom of speech give people the locke essay identity right to use hate speech? Do people who commit heinous crimes deserve the death penalty?

Do pre-employment drug tests infringe on personal privacy rights? 10 Social Argumentative Essay Topics. Social argumentative essay topics tend to overlap with legal and moral topics, but deal more about how individuals act within society and what kinds of pressures society puts on individuals or groups of people. This is a pretty broad category, so there are a lot of topics to choose from and even more that you could create on your own. If you get stuck on which topic to write about, consider something that personally affects you or someone close to to a you. This should make writing about that topic come more naturally. Barbara? Just be sure to rely on comparative essay facts and book not on personal anecdotes, which are more appropriate to the narrative essay realm.

Is there too much pressure on teenagers to good to a comparative essay go to college? At what age should citizens be allowed to online thesis checking vote in the United States? Should more rights be given to immigrants? Can heterosexual men and women truly be friends with no hopes or expectations of anything more? In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Should the United States make English the official national language? Should women wear less revealing clothing in order to curb menís catcalling? Do prisoners deserve the right to introduction to a comparative essay vote?

Should there be a legal curfew for minors? Can online dating replace meeting a person in words real life? 10 Advertising and Media Argumentative Essay Topics. Advertising and the media have become nearly inseparable from society as a whole. Essays written on these topics can include how media (television, news, movies, magazines, social media, etc.) affects society, and what should be allowed to good introduction essay be seen or heard through media and advertisements.

Inspiration to create your own advertising or media argumentative essay topics isnít hard to find. Just turn on a television and donít change the channel when the commercials come on. Pay close attention to all things electronic, and youíll be sure to find something debatable about what you see. Photo by barbara essay, Rod Allday via Wikimedia Commons. Should sex be allowed to be portrayed on prime time television?

Where should networks draw the to a comparative essay line for violence on television? Should news shows talk about celebrities? Do journalists have a duty to online thesis checking eliminate as much bias as possible? Is it acceptable for companies to introduction to a comparative essay advertise in schools? In what situations should advertisements for alcohol and tobacco products be allowed? Should warnings and side effects be made more clear in essay advertisements?

Is print advertising obsolete? Do TV shows and good introduction to a movies have the responsibility of being more diverse? Are public service announcements effective? 10 Family Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics covering family life and values are abundant. Thatís because every family is plot report, different.

Rules in good introduction comparative families vary on a case-by-case basis, contrary to laws that govern a state or nation. Because each family is different, itís hard to generalize in these types of essays. However, if you look into research on resume to office child development and psychology, marital psychology, and personal stories from parents and good comparative essay their children, you can get enough information to barbara jordan essay make an introduction to a, argument for any of the topics below (or for a topic of your own). Photo by Eric Ward via Wikimedia Commons. Final Thoughts on Choosing Argumentative Essay Topics. As you can see, there are a lot of debatable argumentative essay topics you can choose from locke essay (way more than are on this list). Essay? For more ideas, read 20 Persuasive Essay Topics to Help You Get Started. Once youíre ready to come up with a thesis, check out these Argumentative Thesis Statement Examples. When you are picking your topic, keep in barbara jordan essay mind that itís much easier to write about something that you already have interest inĖeven if you donít know a whole lot about it. Researching the topic will allow you to good introduction comparative essay learn more about what fascinates you, and if you pick something you actually like , writing the essay will be more enjoyable. If youíve wrapped up your argument, but you think there may be a few holes in your logic, send your essay over to the Kibin editors.

Theyíll help give you the winning edge in whatever youíre debating. Psst. John On Personal Identity? 98% of introduction to a essay Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and education. You can find her on locke Google+. Thank you for these!

I appreciate that you divided the topics into type! Awesome! Glad you found what you were looking for. Essay? #128578; Hello Naomi, what will be a good Hook for Argumentative essay about anti immigrants. I want prove them wrong and show them posative side from immigrants, thanks for the help. Hi AbdulĖIím not sure *who youíre proving wrong?

However, if you are writing a pro-immigrant essay, I would suggest starting with an emotional hook. A hook that makes the edited of essays story of good to a essay immigration a HUMAN story is a compelling story. Thank you for the help and the quick feedback! Please give me an example. Is the hook on the title or on the body?

Thanks. The hook is the transition to use in essays first sentence of your intro paragraph. Hey, I have an introduction to a, arguementative assay due and I have NOOO idea what to do it on can u help? Btw Iím 14 so it needs to be school appropriate.? HiyaĖ so I think the book report important thing would be to choose a topic that you are actually interested in. Good Introduction To A Essay? At 14, and sorry if Iím stereotyping you due to your age, perhaps a good argument would be to discuss the effects of video games on young people. Here is a great resource to report help you: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/effects-of-video-games-essay-sources/

I looked @ the ideas but Iím still not sure. What would be a good resource for supporting the opinion that physician-assisted suicide is good introduction, morally wrong? Iím having a hard time choosing a new topic for online thesis checking my argumentative essay. I was writing on how smoking should be outlawed but my professor told me she couldnít help me on good to a comparative essay this and it was a hard topic to argue about. Can you please help. It sounds like your teacher wants you to get more specific than that topic (which, to be fair, is pretty broad).

A more specific version might be: In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Or you could argue that more cities should enact smoking bans which disallow smoking in our near public places (look at laws in California and Colorado for barbara jordan essay example). I need to good comparative essay write an resume, argumentative research paper about 3000 words. Do you have any suggestions for a topic that I can find so much things to write about? I hope that one of the 50 above topics will get you thinking about what you want to write about. My biggest piece of advice is definitely choose a topic that you care about, otherwise you are really going to struggle getting 3000 words down. Think about the topics that get you fired up during your regular day-to-day lifeĖmaybe you can turn one of those topics into an argument.

Speaking of 3k words, hereís a good post on making an essay longer (without adding useless fluff): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-make-an-essay-longer/ Iím sorry to hear that. Maybe youíll find this post to to a be helpful in your quest for the perfect topic: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-persuasive-essay-topics/ Same I have to do that. I need to write 3 essays and resume to office I 5 days to do it need HELP and Iím 15. Hi DysonĖeep thatís a lot of essays in a short amount of time. Good Introduction To A Essay? Youíre going to want to stay organized. Check out thesis, this post with 7 different outline templates that you could use: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/7-essay-outline-templates-get-essay-going/ Thank you for that it really helps me.

Youíre welcome. Thanks for introduction essay reading! Hi, I was hoping to get some advice on an argumentative essay. Barbara Essay? My argument is broad and about Self-harm and Suicide, how can I find a specific direction to good comparative follow it I only have 2 days to words write a 6 page essay. Do you have any tips or advice to help me specify my topic or where to even start?

Can you please help? Hi i need to write 7-10 page argumentive essay and i donít have any idea can you help me what is it good to write about? contact me.I do help students write their essay. I will appreciate. sweet! Thanks for comparative essay the comment. Hi there. Locke Essay Identity? My name is Lisa. Do you need any help with your homework?

I am available for help and good to a I will be glad to help. Contact me for non-plagiarized, well formatted researched work, and always on time. Thank you in advance. I have to right a research essay that will end up over online checking the course be a 7 to 8 page essay and good essay I can not think of a topic it has to checking be arguableÖ. Have any idea what topic would be good? The 50 topics in this post should lead you to something good. Good Introduction To A Essay? The trick is to choose a topic that you are interested in so that you have a chance to resume to office possibly even *enjoy the process of researching and writing. Remember, an arguable topic means that you could conceivably argue both sides (or more than one side). This post covers writing an to a comparative, argumentative thesis statement and also has more topic ideas: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/thesis-statement-examples/ This is literally the same thing iím going thru for english 202. It has to end up being 7 to 8 pages and it has to be a argumentative research essay.

Year 10 800 words essays and mla citation edited collection of essays these wont make enough. Donít despair. You can do it. #128578; Hi Naomi. I am looking for help in introduction to a comparative essay formulating a thesis (a good argument) for a 3000 word research paper on the following Ē Discuss the social and cognitive consequences on bilingualism and multilingualismĒ . Any assistance rendered would be greatly appreciated. Thank you #128578; A basic framework for your thesis statement will outline the points that you want to edited collection of essays defend throughout your paper. Good Introduction To A Comparative Essay? It may look something like this: The social and cognitive consequences of bilingualism and to office multilingualism include CONSEQUENCE 1, CONSEQUENCE 2, and CONSEQUENCE 3.

Or maybe you want to take it a step further and argue that biilingual is socially and cognitively BENEFICIAL, so your framework would be: The social and cognitive benefits of bilingualism and multilingualism are many and include BENEFIT 1, BENEFIT 2, and BENEFIT 3. Your first research goal would be to good introduction uncover the consequences (or benefits) that you can defend with evidence , perhaps you want to good transition to use discuss research related to multilingualism and aging and how it 1) prevents cognitive decline 2) staves off Alzheimers and to a essay 3) something else you can find perhaps more social than cognitive here. Once you have the points you want to defend in report place, you can refine your thesis statement so that it is has a more organic structure than the list framework I provided. Thank you so much ! Of course! Thanks for good to a comparative reading. #128578;

Hi Naomi. I have started writing the paper. However, I am having difficulties with the organization of my paper. Is it possible that you can proof read what I have so far and plot book give me tips on how to properly organize the essay? It would be greatly appreciated.

Itís fantastic that you understand the value of good to a comparative having someone proofread your essay. While I canít do this for jordan you (not enough time in my schedule), you have come to the right place. Essay? Our editors are available 24/7 to check your essay for thesis organization, clarity, grammar and more. You can learn more about that service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I have to introduction comparative essay do 700-900 word essays a week and I loose my nerve a lot. but trust me, it can be worseÖ Good luck on your writing though!ĖIím sure you need it more than meÖ i have to do a 10-15 page essay single spaced. Pinterest tells me that if you want an essay to seem longer, highlight all the words in essays periods, and change the font size from 12 to 14. I can promise you that most professors are on good to this trick! If you go into an essay well-prepared, you should be able to hit your word count without resorting to tricks like this, which are often more time-consuming than doing a little extra writing in the first place #128578; I am writing an 1800 minimum word essay and for some topics there will be enough you just have to be well prepared.

So true! If youíre armed with plenty of sources and make a solid outline to plan your paper, itís much easier to barbara jordan reach your target word count #128578; Here are the basic steps you need to to a take to execute an of essays, argumentative essay: 1) pick your topicĖthis post is a good place to good to a start. 2) do your researchĖhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/writing-a-research-paper/ 3) formulate a thesis statementĖhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ 4) write an mla citation of essays, outlineĖhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ 5) draft your paperĖhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-formatting-survival-guide/ 6) edit your paper Ėhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. 7) turn it in and celebrate your accomplishment! three claims right.

Yes, three claims is a nice round number (in some cases you could do more or less, depending on good introduction to a the specific requirements and length of barbara jordan your paper). Hey, i Have to introduction to a essay submit a 2000 word argumentative essay by tomorrow afternoon on inspiration vs infringement and so far Iíve written only 200. Could you please tell me what all points i could include? Just saw this and it looks like ďtomorrow afternoonĒ has arrived. I hope that you were able to come up with some good points.

This makes me think of Walt Disney and how all of his characters came from previously dreamed up characters (from Grimm and others), and how later on (in the plot 90s) Disney led the good comparative essay charge in more restrictive copyright laws. That would be one case study I would use for a topic like this. That is awesome to to office hear. Thanks for your comment! thank you Naomi for this. hi Naomi, me and my partner have no idea on good comparative essay what are topic will be, based on our courses. Iím studying entrepreneurship and she is barbara, studying computer science. it has been 2 months and yet we cannot come up with an introduction comparative essay, idea on what will be our topic. please help us for we are desperate. we would be so thankful if youíl help us a little bit. Iím not quite sure what you are asking for. Are you trying to find a topic for a research paper that is related to both computer science and entrepreneurship?

I hope so, because that is the question Iím attempting to answer here. What you choose will largely depend on where your interests are. You two would do well to resume sit down and essay brainstorm a list of good transition words to use potential ideas and then do some preliminary research to see if you can find information to support your project. For example, my initial brainstorm of good to a comparative topics might look like: -what role do robotics play in mla citation collection business? -what softwares are essential for good essay running a scalable startup? -will emerging technologies lead to a jobless economy? -will emerging technologies lead to a new type of job market? -should computer science students be required to take business classes (since most startups require both tech savvy and plot book report business understanding)? Then Iíd do some initial research on my favorite two ideas to find out good comparative essay, if any of them have enough material to checking support a full research paper.

For example, I found this source http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5673619/?reload=true that could support my last topic idea (computer sci students taking biz classes). I think that you may be struggling a bit because ďcomputer scienceĒ and ďentrepreneurshipĒ or both broad disciplines that cover a variety of good to a essay topics. You might find this post helpful for thesis you to narrow down your idea: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-narrow-a-topic/ this article is great and good introduction to a comparative also helped me a lot for my projectÖ.but i am currently writing a novel and i need some pointers for itÖ..would you be able to help. Barbara Jordan? The novel is a fan-fic on the original series Percy JacksonÖ Congrats on starting the rewarding project of good introduction to a essay writing your own novel. Barbara Jordan? The best advice for writing a novel is just sitting down and writing it. You may be tempted to make up excuses such as not having enough time or not feeling like itís coming out as you want it to, but if youíre serious about this, youíll set those excuses aside and just write. Your first draft does not have to be perfect. In fact it wonít be perfect. Good Comparative Essay? It will likely be a giant mess. So you need to be okay with that fact and just get through it.

Set a word count goal for every day, and every week. A final novel is about 70,000-100,000 words so keep that in plot report mind! Itís a marathon. Once you have a draft, you can go back and revise itÖ again and introduction essay again until itís right. were recquired to do 1500 word essay and i didnt know what topic I can choose. But thank you for this, it gave me an idea. Iím so glad you found it helpful! Thanks for reading. Naomi help me please? iíam looking for the disadvantages of essay a physical store and found only minor things. Good Introduction? i wanted to find a disadvantage that can put up a fight.

Do you mean the disadvantages of shopping at a physical store or of owning one? I assume you mean shopping at one, so here are a couple ideas off the top of my head: Ė Unless you live nearby, you have to pay to travel there (gas, wear and tear on your car). Ė There is a higher risk that the store will be out of the item you need (or wonít have the right size, type, flavor, etc.) due to limited inventory. Ė Prices may be higher due to overhead costs (rent, utilities, etc.) compared to resume to office online-only establishments. thank you Erin. To A? this is such a big help. Happy to help! Thanks for reading #128578; I think any of the topics listed here could be pretty amazing ó just make sure you back up your ideas with solid reasons. Happy writing (and impressing)! Hi, help here how do I start a court criminal observation essay with this thesis- Justice should be maintained but is the system worth it?

i have a ten page essay due in a month so any advice on how to get it done without killing myself. Hey, a month is a good long while. John Essay? Iíd definitely break it down into lots of smaller steps that you can attack a little at a time ó brainstorming, researching, outlining, drafting, then revising. Introduction Comparative? The outlining step will save you a ton of work; Iíd definitely read https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ for some pointers. You might also check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-essay-on-anything/ I have to make an long af essay and english is mla citation of essays, not even my natural born languege.SEND HELP. Agreed with some comments below that for some kind of essays up to 2k words everything you need is imagination and nothing else. Especially if you have internet then not a sinple paper work seem hard for me.

The internet definitely makes writing papers easier. Thanks for the comment! Hello, Iím need to write a thesis for my uniís project this year. But, Iím having a problem with my topic, is it a good topic or not? Iím not sure, will you help me? My thesis topic is, ďStudentsí perception on integrity, as one of the comparative NDUM characteristics.Ē *NDUM is my university, so I want to know how this integrity give an effect to locke identity the students, in the way of education. I think youíre off to a good start, but you still need to take a stance on your topic. Introduction To A Comparative Essay? Here is an example of what I mean: ďStudentsí perception of integrity, which is resume, one of NDUMís characteristics, has a strong impact on how student success in to a education.Ē In a paper with that thesis, you could explore how positive/strong perceptions of integrity affect success and/or how weak perceptions of integrity impact success. Another approach, if you want to good transition words focus only on positive impacts, might be: ďStudents who have a strong perception of introduction to a essay integrity, one of NDUMís core characteristics, tend to be more successful in their educational endeavors.Ē

I hope these ideas help you narrow down your topic a bit! Hello everyone? I am an online tutor. I do a wider array of assignments from essays, projects and online thesis checking research papers. I produce quality and original papers that are payable after receiving the assignments. All the assignments are done in to a 12-24 hours. Be free to inquire more.

Email: [emailprotected] . Iím writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. I donít know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad. Can someone give ma an advice on collection this? Iím writing a 10-12 page essay about comparative, mental health. Edited Of Essays? I donít know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad.

Can someone give ma an essay, advice on this? Youíre right that ďmental healthĒ is a really broad topic. If youíre writing an argumentative essay, you need to come up with an barbara jordan, approach/stance thatís a) debatable and b)provable. Here are a few examples of introduction to a comparative essay possible approaches: Ė Argue that the government (national, local, etc.) has a responsibility to increase funding for mental health initiatives. Ė Should free mental health therapy be offered in schools? Argue in favor of/against. Ė Does the barbara essay mental health of parents impact their children?

Why or why not? There are a lot of possibilities here, but I hope those spark some ideas for good introduction to a how you can narrow your topic to barbara jordan essay be more specific. Happy writing! Thank you. Introduction To A Essay? I started my essay on to office government should increse the introduction to a fundings.

Now Iím on my thesis statement. i just started this. do you think this will improve my spelling problem. I am writing a 25000 minimum word essay. #128577; Thatís a long one, but you can totally do it. Just make sure to book organize your ideas before you start. You might want to good introduction check out good words to use in essays, https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ . To A Comparative? This outline template can work just as easily for mla citation edited of essays a 25000-word essay as it would a 500-word essay depending on to a comparative how many claims youíre making and to office how much evidence you use to good introduction to a comparative back them up. Much respect for your decision to go back to school! What an awesome example youíre setting for your kids #128578; I would definitely recommend that you explore some of john locke essay our (many, many) other blog posts for writing help. Iím obviously biased, but theyíre a fantastic resource for getting un-stuck. As for this essay, I think that there are definitely some argumentative angles you could take with the good introduction to a essay subject of locke on personal identity autism.

Off the top of my head: 1. Argue that autism should (or should not be) classified as a disorder/disability. For instance, some suggest that itís simply a type of good to a neurodiversity and should not be treated as something ďwrong,Ē just different. 2. Argue that autism stems from (or does not stem from) environmental factors. The vaccine debate is perhaps the online thesis most popular example of this argument, but there are a host of other causes that doctors, researchers, and parents have considered too.

3. Good? Argue that Aspergerís syndrome is/is not different from high-functioning autism.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Comparative Advantage: The Ö

essay outline year 8 Youíve been staring at good comparative your blank computer screen for locke essay identity, what feels like hours, trying to figure out how to start your analytical essay. You try to choose between writing the introduction first or getting right into the meat of it. But somehow, it seems too difficult to do either. What you need is is a blueprintóa foolproof way to get your essay structured. Then all you have to do is fill in good introduction comparative essay the blanks. By Anonymous [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons. What an Analytical Essay IsóAnd What It Isnít. Helpful, right? Um, not so much. First, it might be more useful to explain what an analytical essay isnít before getting to what it is mla citation edited collection, . An analytical essay isnít a summary. Though this may seem obvious in theory, itís more difficult in practice.

If you read your essay and it sounds a lot like a book report, itís probably only summarizing events or characters. One way to figure out if youíre summarizing instead of analyzing is to look at your support. Are you simply stating what happened, or are you relating it back to your main point? Okay, so what is an analytical essay, exactly ? Usually, itís writing that has a more narrowed focus than a summary. Good To A? Analytical essays usually concentrate on how the online, book or poem was writtenófor example, how certain themes present themselves in introduction essay the story, or how the use of metaphor brings a certain meaning to a poem. In short, this type of essay requires you to look at the smaller parts of the work to help shed light on the larger picture.

An example of a promptóand the edited of essays, example Iím going to use for the rest of this postócould be something like: Analyze the theme of good to a sacrifice in transition to use the Harry Potter series. Good Introduction To A Comparative Essay? (Note: there might be some spoilers, but I figured everyone who was planning on reading the books has done so alreadyóor at least has seen the movies.) One Way To Form Your Analytical Essay Outline. There are quite a few ways to organize your analytical essay, but no matter how you choose to write it, your essay should always have three main parts: Iíll get into the nitty-gritty of this soon, but for all you visual learners, here is good transition words in essays, a nice representation of all the components that make a great analytical essay outline. You can see that Iíve added a few more details than just the to a, introduction, body, and conclusion. But hold your horsesóweíre getting to those parts right now. Introduction of jordan Your Analytical Essay Outline. The purpose of good your introduction is to plot report, get the reader interested in to a comparative your analysis. The introduction should include at least three thingsóa hook, your thesis statement, and transition to use, a sentence or two describing how you intend to prove your thesis statement. 1. You gotta hook Ďem from the start.

The first part of your introduction should draw the good introduction, reader in. Locke Essay On Personal? This is good introduction to a comparative essay, called the hook. The hook should be interesting or surprising. You can achieve this by asking a rhetorical question, giving some relevant statistics, or making a statement thatís unusual or controversial. For my Harry Potter example, I might say, ďSince the publication of the first book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and good, the Philosopherís Stone , some Christian groups have attacked the books for promoting witchcraft. Essay? However, one of the main themes of the books draws inspiration from Christianity itselfóthat of sacrifice.Ē Okay, so thatís two sentences.

But itís got a little bit of controversy and relates to what the rest of the thesis, essay will discuss. 2. Good Comparative Essay? Get to the good stuffówrite a killer thesis statement. Okay, so now that youíve got your reader hooked, you need to start getting to the point. This is where the good transition words to use, thesis statement comes in. My thesis might be, ďThe theme of sacrifice is comparative essay, prevalent throughout the checking, series and is embodied as sacrifice for good to a comparative essay, the greater good, sacrifice for an ultimate gain, and sacrifice to keep a promise.Ē 3. Itís time to back up your thesis.

Let the reader know how youíre going to prove your claim. For my example, I would let the reader know that I intend to analyze the instances of Harryís ďdeath,Ē Voldemortís sacrifice of his soul in exchange for thesis checking, immortality, and how Snape sacrifices in good introduction comparative essay order to transition words in essays, honor a promise made to to a comparative, Lily Potter. These points will be the building blocks of the body paragraphs. Body of good words in essays Your Analytical Essay Outline. The body is where you can start to get really creative and introduction comparative essay, play around with formatting. In the flowchart, there are three body paragraphs.

But thatís because I was trained in the 5-paragraph outline. But you can include as many or as few body paragraphs as you wantóas long as you end up thoroughly supporting your thesis. For my outline, each body paragraph includes a topic sentence, followed by three sets of claims, evidence to support those claims, and how that evidence ties back to the topic sentence. Again, three is not necessarily a magic number here. You could make one claim with a lot of evidence, or five claims to support your topic sentence. But letís get into it, shall we?

1. Develop a strong topic sentence. On Personal Identity? Each topic sentence in each body paragraph of introduction to a comparative essay your analytical essay outline should tell the reader exactly what that section is going to be about. My first body paragraph might start with, ďHarry Potter is willing to fulfill prophecy and make the online thesis, ultimate sacrificeóthat of his lifeóin order to save the rest of the wizarding world.Ē 2. Introduction To A Comparative? Make your claim. The claim should dive into resume a smaller part of the overarching topic sentence. The topic sentence I gave can be broken down into several smaller claimsóthat Harry knew that he was fulfilling prophecy, that he was actually willing to die, and that his death would be of profound significance. 3. Good Introduction To A Comparative? Provide evidence from the text to back your claim.

You canít just go around making claims without any support. Plot Book? You can use quotes or paraphrase parts of the text to good introduction to a essay, add evidence. For evidence that Harry knew that he was fulfilling prophecy, you could cite the edited, instance in the hall of prophecies with the quote, ďand either must die at to a essay the hand of the other for neither can live while the book, other survives.Ē 4. Tie that evidence to the topic sentence. You have to make it absolutely clear why you included the evidence. If you donít, your analytical essay runs the risk of being a summary. For example, with the citing of the prophecy, I would tell the reader that Harry and his friends found said prophecy and figured out that it had to be about him (although there are objections that it couldíve been referring to Neville, but weíll leave that out of this example). They knew that either Voldemort had to die or Harry did, and he had to be willing to do that. Theyíre not needed in to a comparative essay the outline, but when you write your final essay, be sure you include effective transitions. This will help your essay flow.

Conclusion of Your Analytical Essay Outline. After youíve built up all of your body paragraphs, given the appropriate evidence to online thesis checking, back your claims, and tied that evidence to your awesome topic sentences, youíre ready to good introduction to a essay, wrap it all up. The conclusion should be a brief restatement of your main points without being a direct copy. For example, ďThere are many motivations behind sacrificeóto help others, to help oneself, or to keep a promise to barbara essay, a loved oneóand J.K. Rowling explores several of them through the characters in to a essay the Harry Potter book series.Ē This, of course, does not suffice as a full conclusion. To fill it out and give the transition, reader a sense of closure, you can relate the theme to the real world or end with a final quote from the text or the author.

Use This Downloadable Analytical Essay Outline as a Guide. Easy, right? I know youíre pumped to get started, but before you do, I have a template for the analytical essay outline for good to a comparative essay, you to download. Of course, your instructorís directions will trump mine, so if they say to do something a specific way, I wonít be offended if you take their advice over mine. And donít forget about the Kibin editors. When your analytical essay is good to use, all typed up, they can help you make sure that itís as good as it can get. Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and education.

You can find her on Google+. dis was absooltelee fantasteec thxc you 4 de owwline. awesome! Glad you liked it. Good Introduction Comparative Essay? #128578; @naomi_tepper:disqus Oh my Gosh! this was amazing thank you so much! This helped a lot with my Economics essay for Humanities 6 World Studies!

Woot woot! Happy to help. #128578; Thanks for the comment. This is undoubtedly very much helpfulÖ Thanks a lot. Youíre welcome! Thanks for the comment and mla citation of essays, thanks for reading. #128578; HiÖ.Eden thank you for orienting me on how to structure an analytical essay. because of many reasons which i donít like to name writing an analytical essay has been my Achilies Hill. Your effort in to a writing this article has thrown much need light as far as Iím concerned. I look forward to your reply on the question of collection structuring of good introduction analytical political essay on issues like say Affirmative Action or Constitutionalism. Thank you for your kind words.

In regards to thesis, writing a political analytical essay, it varies depending on the course and good essay, the requirements of to office your instructor. However, you can follow the same advice in this post. Introduction with a hook and thesis, body paragraphs that make claims with evidence to support those claims, and a conclusion that wraps it all up. Good Comparative? The main difference is that youíll have to do more research than reading just one book. (And make sure to cite your sources.) I hope that helped! Thank you, this will help ? This was really useful I went through so many websites the finally got this one. Sweet!

Glad you found it helpful. hi this is great. Fabulous! Happy to barbara, help. How would I write an analytic essay using dramatic conventions? Iím supposed to write an essay on The Tempest from Shakespeare using dramatic conventions and Iím not doing so well at good introduction to a understanding how to online checking, do it. Good Introduction Comparative? basically itís also asking me ďhow dramatic conventions make the reader see characters in a certain way. Please respond to this if you can. I think that I would devote one body paragraph to each of the dramatic conventions that youíre covering in good words to use your paper.

For instance, in one paragraph, if you are writing about the introduction to a comparative, conventions of soliloquy, the play-within-a-play convention, and asides (these are the first three conventions I thought of resume to office ó Iím not sure which ones youíve studied in class), then you could devote one body paragraph to each of these topics and their influence on how the audience views the good introduction to a, characters. I hope this puts you on the right track! I have two write an essay about Animals by john locke essay, OíHara and how it reflects the innocence and simplicity of childhood. Good Introduction Comparative Essay? I donít know how to locke essay on personal, start. Could anyone suggest the good to a comparative, first sentence of the introduction? Iíve already got my outline #128578; Hi LilyĖ Awesome that you have your outline ready to go. To Office? You might want to start with the quintessential quote from the text that stands out introduction comparative, as reflecting these qualities of innocence/childhood simplicity. Report? For more great hook sentence tips visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/ This is amazing and extremely helpful!

Thank you author. Hey, thanks for reading and for the nice comment! Iíll be sure to show the author. #128578; do you eat pussy? Haha! Awesome. Weíre happy to help, but donít sell yourself short just because of your blonde hair. #128578;

great site but second para 24th word should be ALWAYS not away. dont take this as offensive but im just trying to improve this site that is all. Thanks for keeping us on our toes, Shayan! No offense taken ó weíll get that updated #128578; Great blog post ! Just to add my thoughts if you are wanting a Express Evictions 3-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit , my secretary came across a blank version here https://goo.gl/nlOqzY. Hi there! Although this was really helpful for literary analysis, I was wondering if you had an introduction comparative idea as to plot report, how to apply this to good comparative essay, historical analysis. To Office? I have to write about the good, effects of European migration, warfare, and disease on report Native Americans, and was thinking of finding 3 specific examples of each and explaining the good to a comparative, effect that each had on Native Americans. Is this a good plan? You could *definitely* apply this framework to a historical analysis, yes! As Eden mentions, you can have as many body paragraphs as you want, so you could devote a single paragraph to each of your examples ó giving you 9 body paragraphs. Since that would get pretty lengthy, you could add a header before each of your 3-paragraph sections to resume to office, keep your paper organized.

DIOS MIO! this is really helpful. Woot! Thatís awesome. Comparative Essay? So happy you found this post helpful. #128578; Thanks for online checking, the kind comment. This is so helpful, thank you. I have to write an analytical essay about The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara and Iím stuck. This is my second essay and on introduction essay the first I received a C #128577; I donít know how to start and it isnít even about the whole book, its only for half the barbara essay, book. Please help.

Starting is definitely the hardest part sometimes :/ thanks so much for introduction to a essay, your blog. you have made it very easy for me to report, understand this (horrible) essay. I have to introduction essay, write my first Analytical essay. kind regards to you. And thanks to you for resume to office, reading! Good luck with your essay ó youíve got this. I have to write an introduction to a analytical essay for my college English course, and its about an American folk song called ďFrankie and JohnnyĒ and john identity, im stuck in how to begin it! my professor gave me an example on how to start, she said ďto summarize a short definition of North American folk music from to a comparative essay Oxford Music OnlineĒ please help. A definition is one way to edited of essays, start your essay, sure! This post contains lots more great advice (plus you can sign up for 14 hook types + examples in the bottom right corner): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/

Damn am I thirsty, any fine white beothches dtf. NAH MEAN. Thank you so much. I was dying a moment ago. Now I think I can manage it. love the example! it got me even more excited! #128516;#128523;#128526; Yesss, you can totally manage it!

Thanks for reading #128578; I feel motivated and have been trying my best all these daysÖ Grateful for everything. )